Who We Are...
What We Believe...is Bible Based:
"For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God— not by works, so that no one can boast."
- That Jesus is fully man and fully God, and that He is the perfect expression of God's love for us.
- That God desires a personal relationship with us, and that by His grace, through faith in Jesus Christ,
we are set free from the bondage of sin. (Ephesians 2:4-10)
- In one God, all knowing, all powerful and ever present who exists in the Godhead as the Father,
the Son and the Holy Spirit.
(Deuteronomy 6:4-5; Mark 12:29-31; John 1:1,2&14; Hebrews 1:1-3; Acts 1:24; Psalm 139:1-4; Psalm 77:13-15; Isaiah 40:25-26; Psalm 139:7-12)
- That we have all sinned and come short of the glory of God. (Romans 3:23)
- That Jesus Christ is the Messiah, conceived of the Holy Spirit, born of a virgin, lived a sinless life
and that when He died on the cross, through His blood atonement, He bore the penalty for our sins.
(Matthew 1:18, 2 Corinthians 5:21, 1 Corinthians 15:3-4)
- That Jesus rose on the third day, in victory over death, and ascended to Heaven to sit at the right hand of God the Father. (Romans 8:34, Psalm 16:10)
- Jesus Christ's unconditional atonement for our sins, without price, without question. (Romans 3:23-26)
- Obey the greatest commandment to love God with all our heart and all our soul and all our mind. And we will love our neighbors as ourselves. (Matthew 22:36-40)
- Submit to the leading of the Holy Spirit and seek His guidance through the Bible - the Word of God.
- Release our sins and burdens to Jesus, and allow Him to heal our hearts.
- Seek fellowship and worship with other believers. (1 John 1:5-7)
- Obey Jesus' command to "Go into all the world and preach the good news to all creation." (Mark 16:15)